Montessori Seeds of Education’s vision is about empowering children to sow their individual seeds (innate talents or abilities) in order to reap the benefits for their future.
Our vision will be fulfilled by:
- Achieving AMI accreditation
- Providing curriculum aligned with AMI guidelines for children 18 mo - 15yr
- Offering educational opportunities for families through staff presentations, book clubs, and guest speakers
- Developing a high school program in coordination with local universities, museums, and other resources
- Creating opportunities for an international, multicultural experience where children from other countries will attend our school
- Building a network of multiple schools throughout the world with feeder high schools in major metropolitan areas