New Employee Checklist
Please complete the steps below in order to complete our new employee personnel file. Submit all information to the MSOE HR representative.
- Employment Application - If you have not already done so, click on the link and fill out an online application for our records.
- I-9 - Download the I-9 form. Fill out page 7 and print. Submit it to the HR representative with one document from List A on page 9 or one from list B and C.
- W-4 - Print the W-4 form and fill it out. Submit it to the HR representative.
- Fingerprinting - Click on the link and follow the instructions on the page to schedule your background check.
- Mantoux Test - Visit your physician or local CVS Minute Clinic for a TB test. Submit results to the HR representative.
- Staff Handbook - Read and sign the following two Agreements.
- Acknowledgement of Receiving Handbook - Read the employee handbook (coming soon), print this form and sign. Submit it to the HR representative.
- Confidentiality Agreement - Read the employee handbook, print this form and sign. Submit it to the HR representative.
- College Transcripts - Request official transcripts from your educational institutions and have them sent to MSOE.
- Certifications/Credentials - Submit a copy of any certifications and diplomas to the HR representative.
- Fill out the Bio and Photo Form