The Montessori Seeds of Education Mission is to create a mindful, collaborative, and authentic Montessori experience for families.
The purpose of this Mission is:
- To deliver a collaborative educational experience provided by teachers, families and communities through cooperation, custom programming, and involvement.
- To engage students with mindful, general, specific and compassionate learning plans, in accordance with Montessori pedagogical guidelines.
- To nurture the instinctive talents of the students utilizing Montessori classroom and external resources.
- To create an inspiring physical environment that also embraces the natural resources of the community.
The Mission is accomplished by:3>
- Following Montessori pedagogy guidelines as defined by the Association Montessori Internationale (A.M.I.).
- Providing a collaborative educational experience with teachers, peers, families and community resources.
- Nurturing instinctive talents of each child with the use of the prepared environment and external resources.
"Our care of the child should be governed, not by the desire to make him learn things, but by the endeavor always to keep burning within him that light which is called intelligence." - Maria Montessori