The Montessori Seeds of Education Mission is to create a mindful, collaborative, and authentic Montessori experience for families.
The purpose of this Mission is:
- To deliver a collaborative educational experience provided by teachers, families and communities through cooperation, custom programming, and involvement.
- To engage students with mindful, general, specific and compassionate learning plans, in accordance with Montessori pedagogical guidelines.
- To nurture the instinctive talents of the students utilizing Montessori classroom and external resources.
- To create an inspiring physical environment that also embraces the natural resources of the community.
The Mission is accomplished by:3>
- Following Montessori pedagogy guidelines as defined by the Association Montessori Internationale (A.M.I.).
- Providing a collaborative educational experience with teachers, peers, families and community resources.
- Nurturing instinctive talents of each child with the use of the prepared environment and external resources.